Nic Lochlainn Consulting offers a range of services, backed by in depth knowledge and experience of the pharmaceutical sector.
Areas of expertise include: Advisory Boards, Health Technology Assessment (HTA), Early Strategic Evaluation Reports, Global Value Dossiers, SMC and NICE Submissions and Training. Nic Lochlainn Consulting offers services to clients across the pharmaceutical industry and works in collaboration with academic centres as well as other consultants and freelancers.
- Representative: Advising on evidence requirements of a clinical development plan for a new pharmaceutical to optimise reimbursement (Phase II and Phase III)
- Preparation of the Advisory Board Briefing Materials to inform on the background and planned positioning of a therapy.
- Direct and facilitate the strategic advice on the evidence requirements for reimbursement.
- Provide insights into the evidence requirements of global, world-wide reimbursement decision makers and any evidence issues likely to present a hurdle to reimbursement for a new treatment
- Assess the potential for competitor product profiling with respect to clinical trial design and reimbursement evidence requirements
- Make recommendations for Phase III trial design and economic modelling to optimise reimbursement and market access
- Independent Review of Global Value dossiers
- Attendance at Advisory Board Meetings to discuss SMC/NICE submission strategies
- Independent Reviews of SMC and NICE submissions
- Preparation of submissions
Nic Lochlainn Consulting has been invited to run workshops at Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement Conferences. Eimear also delivers statistical and economic training on how aspects of clinical development impact on reimbursement and market access.
Dr G Vincze,
The level of detail and insights were spot on...a highly valued expert...
Novartis Pharma AG